Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pacing The Panic Room

I don't know this family, but this is the best thing I've read all day.




It's definitely better than anything I could write here today. :) So if you've got a few minutes, please check out Panic Room Ryan's magnificent photo account of his wife's pregnancy as well as the birthing story. He took pictures of her every week starting from 17 weeks and wrote a sweet, funny blurb next to each photo. Also, her birthing story is just crazy. Also, the transparency of this couples love for each other is evident in his writing almost immediately. It's awesome.

Reading instructions: When you click on the link, scroll down to the bottom and read up. You can skip the letters if you want. When you finish the first page, scroll down to the bottom and click "newer posts". Then scroll to the bottom again and read up. Don't cheat! It's better that way. :)

Also, I'm pretty sure there are no kids reading this blog, but Ryan's blog is rated PG-13ish for language and a couple of (tame) birthing pics. Not a big deal, but there's your disclaimer.


p.s. I am NOT pregnant. I just love good writers/moment capturers and good stories.

2 comments:

elise said...

pretty sweet, huh?
i spent WAY too much time reading/viewing these pics after jillie posted the link on FB.
did you happen to read the post where they painted portraits of each other for an impromptu date night? i am soooo stealing that.
miss Tessa Tangerine is precious as well-- and Cole looked WAY too beautiful preggers:)

The Panic Room said...

Hi :) You are too sweet for the nice post about my blog. I am always flattered when someone enjoys the blog enough to read all of it. So thank you a bunch.

Happy New Year to you!