Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snippets.

-Met a Park Ranger with the last name Cluck today. (my very first bf's last name) But he wasn't from Texas and says he doesn't have any family there.

-Got a new story idea. It's slow starting, but I think I like it.

- My dog's new favorite things: frozen carrots and sitting on the couch like a person with his feet in the air.

-I hate paying to park almost every time I go to work. So ridiculous.

-I hate being in debt. So ridiculous. We actually have to contemplate whether or not Gotham gets to be in the Mardi Gras pet parade because it costs $10 to enter. We is po'. At least we are right now.

-Does anyone have a bomb recipe for making pulled pork? Holler at me.

-SO glad LOST is back. So glad LOST is ending.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

At first when I read your opening sentence I thought it said you met a Power Ranger. Now THAT would be awesome.

Elanor Straight said...

I don't have a recipe for pulled pork, but if you want to make italian beef you put a roast in a crock pot, pour a jar of pepperocini on top, add a packet of dry Italian salad dressing and let it cook all day. Pull out the pepperocinis and shred the beef, serve on rolls, super yummy.

Jillian said...

sometimes I think we are poor...but then I convince myself to think again.
Although debt does suck the big one and luckily we don't have a terrible amount of that.
Will your tax return help at all?!

~lady j said...

Jill: i've never filed married before, so i'm not sure about the tax return... hopefully it'll help!

thanks for the new recipe, mrs. straight :)

V: if Tommy walked through the Arch doors, I don't know what I would do.