(The Breakfast Club & Edward Scissorhands)
I also experienced that super weird feeling that occurs when you stay up really late-- like until it gets light outside-- and there is no division between "Man, tonight was really fun." and "Damn, that sun's really bright this morning."
(Holly's birthday party)
Last weekend, I looked into purchasing a speed bag to hang in my garage, wore heels for much too long and my hair was all the same color.
(Brownish.)
This week, I started a new project. Spent 4.5 hours at Starbucks, makin it happen.
(Hint: There's a script involved.)
This week, I fell asleep on the couch twice-- and was late to work-- twice.
(I've developed an immunity to my alarm clock.)
This week, I wore a denim miniskirt with flip flops for a whole day, ran into several old friends, and altered (a chunk of) my hair color.
(Think red. Like fire engines.)
No comments:
Post a Comment