- Tried on a red hot smokin dress for Holly's birthday party-- and then, a Batgirl costume. Sort of.
- Talked to Swanny on Skype. The first of many times, I'd imagine.
- Punched all my nervousness in the face and jumped on the back of my friend Nick's motorcycle. We rode to breakfast at Loveless Cafe via the Natchez Trace, which is probably the best place to ride a motorcycle ever. Ate pancakes, and then rode back home. Best use of a morning in a long time.
- Discovered that there are secret clubs you can only be in if you have the proper vehicle. These clubs all have special waves or acknowledgements that they throw at each other in passing, like they all went to the same university or something. There's a Speedboat Club, a Motorcycle Club, a Convertible Club, a BMW club, a VW Bug Club, a Cyclists Club-- it's crazy, really. I bet in Europe there are Vespa clubs too. But not in Rome, so much. That'd be crazy. Everyone would just be waving at each other all day.
- Discovered that it is not necessarily speeding that I enjoy, but the feeling of flying. This is why I enjoy driving with the windows (or the top) down, perching mermaid-style on the nose of the speedboat and riding on motorcycles. I do not however, enjoy the feeling of freefalling, which is why I don't see myself bungee jumping or skydiving in the near future.
- Bought deliciously fugly crimson ugg boots at Charlotte Russe.
- Spoke some of my new Spanish vocab to the crew in the dish room at work.
- Worked a wedding/reception in the Blue Room at work and made $350.00 in one swoop, thanks to all the food and alcohol consumption.
- Drank a tic too much leftover champagne after hours while cleaning up the Blue Room from said wedding.
- Went to church, thanked God for my roommates, absorbed encouragement about life in general from everywhere, and admired him in his blue shirt, even if it might've been from Baby Gap.
- Sang Justin Timberlake very loud in the car with roommates.
- Went to Pancake Pantry in very good company. Branched out and ate French Toast! And eggs. And hash browns. And orange juice. Man, I love breakfast.
- Watched the Bourne Ultimatum, cringed at the car crashes and remembered when Albert Finney was a Big Fish. Very good movie.
- Walked Mojo around the neighborhood until he and me and Holla were wore out.
- Brainstormed the new T3 Blog. More to come.
It's been a good weekend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment