We met Ariel. We took pictures at Cinderella's Castle. We laid on beaches and in hammocks at expensive Disney resorts that we weren't supposed to be at. We went on the Pirates of the Carribean ride—and I bought Jolly Roger earrings. I saw Jack Sparrow!!! Twice!!! :) We rode the teacups! We broke the rules in the Swiss Family Robinson's treehouse. We got rained on/soaked while driving the most busted go-karts you've ever seen on the Indy 500 speedway. We went to a Disney Dance Party and danced with Snow White, all 7 Dwarves and Chip & Dale. We got stood up by the Disney Villains. Twice. But they're villains, go figure. We ate dinner at the Starlight CafĂ©, while watching Stitch do the Macarena on stage. We saw a beautiful fireworks show and two parades. We rode the Monorail. We rode the Ferry Boat. And I saw Aladdin. But I didn't get to talk to him. :( He was too busy dancing with Jasmine. Pssh.
But it doesn't even matter. Because yesterday—I went to the Magic Kingdom.
And it was magnificently Magical.
(more pics to come!)
1 comment:
aw! yay! is there star wars things in Florida too? 'Cuz there is at Disney in CA... just sayin'... :)
Post a Comment