Choose a single band/artist and answer the questions using titles from any of their songs. This is harder than it looks! Only the song TITLES are supposed to answer the questions, not neccessarily the lyrics...
My artist choice: switchfoot
Are you male or female: Concrete Girl
Describe yourself: Learning To Breathe
How do some people feel about you: Living Is Simple
How do you feel about yourself: Awakening
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Amateur Lovers
Describe your current gf/bf/crush: Golden
Describe where you want to be: Edge Of My Seat
Describe what you want to be: Something More
Describe how you live: Dare You To Move
Describe how you love: On Fire
Share a few words of wisdom: This one's really hit me lately...
You've been living life like it's a sequel,
And you're already bored with the plot--
As if the cast and the score
Are more money than before,
But the script and the backdrops are stock.
We've got the rest of our lives to regret
All the words that were said here tonight, but I bet
That the morning, in the morning
You'll find us in bloom...
So c'mon, c'mon, c'mon--
Let's not be our parents...
Oh c'mon, c'mon, c'mon--
Let's follow this through...
Oh c'mon, c'mon, c'mon--
Everything's waiting...
We will rise with the wings of the dawn
When everything's new... when everything's new.
Let us rise up like the summer sun,
Let these songs awaken the dawn ,
Let us breathe every breath,
Like a gift to be kept,
Let us breathe it all in till it's gone
We've got the rest of our lives to live out
All these dreams we stayed up tonight talking about--
In the morning,
We'll start hoping,
But nothing to soon...
So c'mon, c'mon, c'mon--
Let's abandon this darkness!
Oh c'mon, c'mon, c'mon--
Let's follow this through!
So c'mon, c'mon, c'mon--
Everything's waiting...
Well be lit up like fire and gold,
When everything's new...
When everything's new.
BTW, in case I've not mentioned it in awhile...
I LOVE switchfoot.
I want to hang out with switchfoot.
I want to be friends with switchfoot.
Switchfoot is what I want for my birthday. And Christmas. And my ringtone.
If anybody has connections to a job where I can legitimately be paid to follow switchfoot around—please let me know.
Immediately.
I'll move and everything.
Will work for switchfoot.
Switchfoot is also one of those words that gets really weird when you write it too many times.
No comments:
Post a Comment