1. I recently changed the default language on my myspace to Spanish. So now when I pull up my homepage, it reads "latino.myspace.com" and says things like "nuevos mensajes!" after I log in. And I look in my buzon (inbox) and it tells me whether the messages are Leer or No Leido. it's a little confusing... but I like it.
2. Since it's far enough away from my birthday, Christmas, and any other gift exchange type holiday, I'd like to take this moment to announce that I do in fact have an Amazon wish list. If you have any desire to view my very diverse list of wishes, you can search my name on the Amazon website.
3. I am now in possession of Season One of Heroes! I'm on the 3rd disc, and plan to be caught up by next Monday. So if you're a fan-- let's talk! Next Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment