Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's The Little Things...

"Fuh. Whatcha doin that fuh?"

"Crut? Kret? Crit? Crit! Crit-- right? Did I say it right?"

"No, little crazy! You're crrrrrazy... Crrrazy... I'm crazy for FEELIN!! so loneLEEEE oVERRRR yoooo.... Crrrrazy..."

"If I was a... well, you know."

...I miss my roommate.

Without her, we are just a duo. Just a Guinness & Bass. Which might make our saucer boys happy-- but we'd much rather be the NCM song.

***

"Crikey! Have a look at this girl, she's bEAU'iful!"

"What's wrong, Possum? Bless 'er Lord. Just give 'er a pat..."

"Thirdeen, fourdeen..."

"I can't be bothered, I can't be bothered..."

"Get stuffed! Don't be GAY! You girls are soft!"

And last but not least--

"May I please have a back tickle?"

(sigh)

I also miss my Swan.

1 comment:

Katie said...

The missing is tough, isn't it?

I miss my Lady Juliette. Hugs to you, honey. And Kish too.