Also, between my Bible cd's, Journible-ing and reading, I'm getting better about making contact with the Word on a daily basis. Also, I officially got the job with Design Group, so that will definitely help me be the best Marketing Coordinator ever! (More on that in the next post!) And I polished off the second book of the Hunger Games trilogy on Saturday. I'm reading Mockingjay now.
I totally teared up at the beginning with the speech when all those people did the salute with the three fingers. I was a wreck when the thing happened because of the turkey. My heart broke into a million pieces at the Quarter Quell announcement. The Quarter Quell was so horrible. And-- I can't. I have to stop or I'm going to say something I shouldn't. But OMG-- devastatingly mesmerizing. I always tend to fall for the horrible, slightly bleak middle tale, so I should've known I would like this one. (The Two Towers is my favorite, Empire Strikes Back is my favorite, and Eclipse is my favorite.) Anyway, I still highly recommend this series. It's action packed and it's a really quick read. I actually think the movies might be pretty good. We'll see.
So... onward and upward with 2011. :)
2 comments:
so glad your guwumpkis turned out well!
GAH. Catching Fire broke my heart about ten times. Text me when you need to, during Mockingjay!!
Post a Comment