Monday, October 5, 2009

6 Days...

Ohhhhh I'm gonna miss Grace Chapel. Next to my roommates and just above my co-workers, Grace Chapel is the thing I will miss the most about Nashville. The passionate, loud worship, the joyful giving, the solid teaching of truth, the community of God taking care of one another, my sweet sweet pastor and his wife and their family... I feel so privileged to have been a part of this congregation, even if only for a moment.

This morning was my last Sunday. I enjoyed every bit of it, from the powerful worship to the precious prayer at the end with my roommates. It was a perfect way to begin the day.

Holly's been in town rehearsing for her Bermuda industrial show, so we (me y roommates) got to eat lunch with her today at Miss Saigon. Yum! After a quick Target run, I made my way back to the house and proceeded to clean out the kitchen and reorganize the mass of unclaimed crap that is eating two corners of our living room. I helped Kish move some stuff to her apartment and then we sat down and made a list of EVERY thing that has to be accomplished in the next 6 days. It was really frustrating. But freeing too. I feel like my mind is lighter, though my paper is heavier. But... it'll all come together, I'm sure.

I came home to unwind for a bit. I nibbled at some overcooked mini sirloin burgers and wheat thins while I watched the best episode of Glee I have seen so far. I'm so sad I couldn't make my musical tv comedy work first!!! it's okay though... at least now I know there's a market and an audience.

20 minutes ago, I was unloading the dishwasher and rearranging coffee cups while I talked to Todd. But then we realized it was almost 2am... and now its after that! I gotta go.

It'll all be over soon... right? :)

No comments: