Thursday, October 1, 2009

10 Days To Go...

The goal today was to get my stuff outta this apartment. And it (mostly) happened. All of my furniture is gone; my sweet fiance drove 6 hours in a box truck with his Dad down to load up all my stuff, and then drove BACK 6 hours, on the same night. THEN they unloaded everything, up 2 flights of stairs!

Such a sweet man.

I also picked up my wedding dress today. It looks amazing! You'd never guess we bought it as a sixe 10, Joy is a miracle worker. I think I probably shouldn't eat anything before i try to put it on...

I also sold my bookshelf on craiglists today. Nice to have an extra twenty bucks to put towards catering...

And I'm sleeping on an air mattress tonight. Well, for the next 7 days. And it's calling my name...

No comments: