Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's All Happening...

Just under a month ago, my friend Jillian had a baby boy-- Cash.
Two weeks ago, my friend Becca had a baby boy-- Lennon.
Six days ago, my friend Mallory had a baby boy-- Garrett.
Five days ago, my friend Emily had a baby boy-- Jackson.

I don't know any famous musicians with the last name Garrett, so I guess he's the odd man out. :) But they're all such handsome boys!

And that's just the boys! My "niece", Wynnie is a couple months old now... my friend Angel and his wife Lisa recently had a baby girl (Angeliz) and they both blogged about it (you will laugh. out. loud. I did. Right there in the oil change shop.), Noah & Heather are so excited for Allie, who will be here next month, and Beth and Daniel's baby girl will be here soon as well!

Also...

My friend Mandi gets married this weekend in Florida! Yay!
Also, twoish weeks ago, one of my favorite people in the world got engaged.
And twoish days ago, my very first STL friend (besides my fiance), Kimmel got engaged.

And in 45 days, I will be Mrs. Juliette Genteman.

When did we all grow up?!

No comments: