Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cinco

1) If you want really good customer service? Wear a dress to home depot.

2) I learned today that you can mail a shoebox without it being wrapped. I wonder what else you can just slap some stamps on and drop at the post office? As soon as I'm done paying for this wedding, I'd like to conduct an experiment. I'd say, "If you want to be part of it, send me your address." But if you read this blog, and we're actually friends? I've probably asked you for it already in the past couple months.

3) Wal-Mart is a wretched hive of scum and villainy and being in there for any reason besides buying school supplies to stuff a child's backpack or toys to fill a Christmas shoebox, makes my skin crawl.

4) I think I'm officially hooked on Zumba. Any time an upbeat song comes on the radio now, I start wondering what the Zumba routine would look like.

5) I just watched 5 episodes of America's Next Top Model while simultaneously working on wedding stuff. Now, I'm gonna go make spaghetti and meatballs. Bella notte!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

DUDE! Yes, you can mail ANYTHING! Ginger used to see all kinds of crazy mail come through at PC, including a giant rubber ball and a supersoaker water gun. Get creative-- they will mail it. :)