-Two Chik-Fil-A chicken biskits for breakfast.
-Keaton Simons' song, which I bought yesterday, contains these lyrics:
"You are my Undertow... caught in a Riptide... and I am Currently in love with you."
I love the ocean. And blues. And love songs. Triple threat, right here. It's called "Currently".
I listened 3x before work.
-Bypassed the Shell station ($1.82) in hopes of cheaper gas down the road. Found gasoline right next to work, for $1.79. Filled the tank. When I left for lunch? It had gone up to $1.89. Triumph.
-Got to work on time. Early even.
-Bobby Wayne came in for lunch and left me a great tip.
-The sight of my newly nearly-black hair is still a bit shocking-- but I like it.
-Plane ticket purchased for under $400.
-Many sweet calls and messages from friends.
-81 degrees.
-Ate a big ol' BBQ Pork sandwich for lunch.
-Pre-dinner line up outside, in the midst of the glorious 81 degree-ness.
-Spent majority of dinner shift laughing at Vinny and/or looking at sexy furniture.
-Reheated delicious leftovers that I cooked yesterday and ate them for dinner.
-New issue of Real Simple came in the mail, so I won't be real bored at work tomorrow.
-Talked to my ridiculously handsome boyfriend on v-chat. And even though he tried to stir up some sauce, and make me mad-- he danced his way out of it. ;) Won't be the last time, I'm sure.
-New facewash.
-New mixtape for the car tomorrow.
-Going to sleep sans big comforter and with the windows open.
-My Hero, no longer bound by a broken body, met Jesus earlier yesterday morning. Finally, she is whole. And home.
No comments:
Post a Comment