I dilute my drinks a lot. I don' t really know why. Maybe I think if I add water to them, it will make them less sugary/carbonated/caffeinated and therefore healthier? Because water makes everything healthier? I only do this at home. Probably to avoid going grocery shopping as often. Plus, sometimes, I only use like 7 taste buds, so watered-down-ness doesn't even faze me.
Post-dinner, between the hours of 7:30pm and 9:30pm tonight, I ate six pieces of buttered toast.
I'm gradually becoming a Sawyer/Juliet fan... Sawliet? Julyer? LaFleuliet? Yes. I like that one. :)
I've been drinking tap water. I'm not proud of this. But it's so convenient. Plus, there are like a billion people in the world who don't even have tap water to drink. So I shouldn't complain.
I've been reading Angelina Jolie's journal about her travels to Asia, Africa and South America in conjunction with the UN Commissioner for Refugees. She was 25 when she became a Goodwill Ambassador.
I don't have a problem with boy dogs, but I'd rather not own one. Also, I'm not a fan of curly-haired dogs. I think they look sort of ridiculous. So far, I think Jiggs is the only exception to these rules.
I love brushing my teeth with baking soda. Just baking soda. So simple, so effective. Every now and then, I'm allured by some shiny gel or oddly-flavored paste... but baking soda doesn't hide behind designer packaging. It just freshens your mouth like a champ and does not ask questions or stick around to cuddle afterwards. Hit it and quit it. See you in 12 hours. Bad form for a relationship-- excellent form for toothpaste.
1 comment:
I've totally sold out to Juwyer. Especially last night, when Kate was all, "Jack's ignoring me, so I'm gonna stand over here and look troubled and break up your happy home!"
BLEH. Sorry Kate.
Post a Comment