Things That Would Be Oddly Satisfying That Probably Will Not Happen
- Going to a nice restaurant where the table is set for dinner, complete with wine and water glasses and six kinds of flatware... then pretending to be really appalled by the meal, jumping up and turning the table over. Like flipping. The entire table. Then storming out.
- Playing a character who dies heroically (right after admitting to true love and singing a killer "death ballad") on a Broadway stage.
- Slapping a really obnoxious person on a power trip with a huge, cold, disgusting fish. (Seriously. Take a moment. Choose a person. And imagine how incredible this would be.)
- Reading everything ever written by C.S. Lewis. (This will probably take up at least half of my life.)
- Dating a superhero. Long term.
- Writing a blog entry everyday. (But I might really try this. At least for a month.)
2 comments:
One time I got hit square on in the face with a full-on salmon. I'm pretty sure I reciprocated. Unfortunately, the salmon flinger and I were friends, so it only half counts.
I think you should date a superhero. :) Sounds dangerous, but fun.
Post a Comment