Saturday, August 2, 2008

Space Cowboys

Wash: Psychic? Really? That sounds like something out of science fiction!

Zoe: We live on a spaceship, dear.

Wash: Yeah. So?

Today, I finished watching Firefly. And like every other fan, I can't for the life of me figure out why that show got canceled. Even if it couldn't pull a mainstream audience, SciFi or somebody should have picked it up!

The writing is rutting fantastic. :)

And I have the movie too, no worries. I'll be watching it as soon as I have 2 hours.

If you're nerdy at all, I highly recommend it. Just make sure you watch at least 3 episodes before you give up on it. Two should do the trick. But three for sure.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh julie-face, i completely agree with you! And i'm so glad you watched it. isn't it wonderful? how did we not watch this together in undergrad??