Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jimmies.

Eating breakfast is amazing. One of my favorite things.

Speaking of favorites-- Tobymac. His whole family.
One of my favorite people of all time.
The fact that he even knows my name will just never get old.

I'm officially going to California this summer to see more of my favorite people-- 
Danielita y Foltzy... y Jon Foreman!!!! (And maybe Tyrone Wells?)

I know 6 people who have been fired or laid off in the past two weeks. It sucks. 
And subsequently makes me really grateful for my job.

Isn't amazing how your body runs "normally" like 90% of the time, but there are certain people who (because of anger or admiration) charge up all your adrenaline, flip your insides out and screw up the entire system of your being for a couple minutes simply because of who they are?!

That blows my mind.

Also, as many of you know-- soundtracking is probably my second favorite thing in the whole world. So when my boss at work told me he trusted/appreciated my musical taste and asked me to create a new playlist for the restaurant for the summer-- I was elated. I came up with 101 very diverse restaurant appropriate songs, 1 playlist for lunch and 1 for dinner-- and everyone loves it. :) Therefore, I must give props to all who unknowingly contributed: Brandi An, Sir Joseph, Philip Milam, Andrea Yager & Joanna Spencer-- I trust/appreciate your musical taste and would let you create a playlist for me anytime. :)


1 comment:

MistaB said...

Tyrone Wells? Is that the Tyrone from Skypark? I don't remember his last name, but that strikes a chord in my brain.