Monday, September 3, 2007

My Roommate Made Me Do It...

How does she post 100 things about herself and still maintain her mystery? How?!
(tagged by Ms. California herself...)

  1. I love names. Really. And naming things. I'm actually very good with names.
  2. I wish I was left handed.
  3. I think fluorescent lighting is gross.
  4. I don't generally watch a lot of tv.
  5. But my favorite show is LOST.
  6. I too, vote for Kate & Sawyer.
  7. And even though it's megacheesy, I really like Smallville.
  8. Chloe Sullivan is my favorite character on the show.
  9. But I have a crush on Tom Welling.
  10. And I will have a crush on Clark Kent for-- maybe the rest of my life.
  11. I consider myself a connoseiur of chocolate cake.
  12. And a very big fan of convertibles.
  13. I too studied abroad in Oxford, UK.
  14. I took about 45 rolls of film while I was there.
  15. The camera I used? It wasn't digital. And I named it Luke. (I too, name all of my important stuff.
  16. I lost my favorite pair of pajama pants in England,
  17. Left all my makeup behind the weekend I went to Paris,
  18. Stayed in a trailer park in Venice Italy,
  19. Went on the Sound of Music tour in Austria,
  20. Ate chocolate cake in a castle in Germany,
  21. Rode a ferry boat to Ireland,
  22. Slept in a ferry station in Wales,
  23. Melted a candy bar on my sunburnt skin in Spain,
  24. Watched the Lion King from the front row of theatre in London,
  25. And haven't worn a watch since I got back to America.
  26. I don't like wearing yellow.
  27. I love wearing red.
  28. I wish my hair was red sometimes.
  29. Last week it was.
  30. I really like wearing boots.
  31. My favorite musical is Les Mis.
  32. And my favorite character in that musical is Eponine.
  33. I love hats.
  34. I love gloves without fingers.
  35. I love scarves.
  36. I was a drum major in high school.
  37. I also played the saxophone.
  38. I don't paint my fingernails because I think it makes my fingers look clownish.
  39. I like the smell of new bike tires.
  40. And new car tires.
  41. And Payless Shoe Stores.
  42. I'm a terrible parallel parker.
  43. I say it's because my car doesn't have power steering... but maybe it isn't.
  44. My car's name is Jade.
  45. My laptop's name is Bruce Wayne.
  46. And subsequently, my flash drive is the Batmobile.
  47. I have a thing for superheros.
  48. I really like words. Thesauruses (Thesauri?) fascinate me.
  49. I like it when people use SAT vocabulary words in context in mundane situations.
  50. In my car, I am a kareoke superstar.
  51. I'm a terrible drawer. (That's pronounced draw-er.) As in artist. I'm not a terrible artist. but I'm a terrible drawer.
  52. I should have used the word "sketcher" in the previous sentence.
  53. I wish I could skateboard.
  54. I wish I could surf!
  55. I've never been to California.
  56. Or Florida.
  57. Or South America. But I'm totally going there one day.
  58. I can hardly ever go to Target without buying something.
  59. I would eat all organic if I could afford it.
  60. I HATE when my jeans aren't long enough.
  61. I love eating steak. And chocolate.
  62. But I don't really like shrimp.
  63. Or lamb. Blech.
  64. Or Guinness. Ew.
  65. I'm a little annoyed by crispy bacon. That's no way to cook bacon, that just means you didn't pay attention.
  66. I have never smoked anything.
  67. I think mohawks and tattoos are sexy.
  68. But nothing beats a man with a passionate heart and a stunning smile.
  69. The worst book I read in high school was The Stranger by Albert Camus
  70. I hate crawly bugs. And flying bugs. I think that covers all of them.
  71. And mold.
  72. And gnarly grody teeth.
  73. Actuall, dentistry in general.
  74. And edges. All five of those things really frighten me.
  75. I am SUCH a dog person.
  76. I have a guitar, but I don't really play it.
  77. I would love to be fluent in piano.
  78. And Spanish.
  79. My first crush? Kindergarten. Christopher Rodriguez.
  80. I used to really like the taste of Dimetapp.
  81. I love writing when it's raining outside.
  82. I'm not the best bike rider.
  83. Um... making this list makes me feel a little vain, and I don't know what else to tell you...
  84. I won't be offended if you stop reading this now.
  85. Okay... I like Poloroid pictures.
  86. I don't like metal music.
  87. I like french fries. A lot.
  88. I used to be pyrophobic.
  89. I'm extremely fond of the Cheesecake Factory.
  90. I want to be in a musical.
  91. Lord of the Rings is my favorite movie.
  92. I've never seen any Austin Powers movies.
  93. I'm guilty of facebook stalking.
  94. I don't like scary movies.
  95. I think baseball is really boring.
  96. I like Italian food. A lot.
  97. And bread. Bread is delicious.
  98. Maybe it's carbs. I just really like carbs.
  99. I'm watching Smallville right now.
  100. And most of the time, I really like making lists of things. :)

1 comment:

dc said...

Yeah, Smallville and Super Heroes! :)
I like that Bruce and Clark will be friends - and save the world through fantastic prose and daring designs - together. :)