Which is why it's really awesome that 50 students from Louisiana Tech have volunteered to come and help us whip the place into shape over the weekend!
Except we were under the impression they wouldn't be here until NEXT weekend... until they called and said they were in town yesterday afternoon. Oh well. :)
So there are 50+ people up at the building right now, working away. The AG pastors are tag-teaming a wedding for a mutual friend tonight at 5:30. And our house looks like six people live in it instead of two people and dog. So I'm at home, cleaning up and making the most of a morning when I feel decidedly non-acidic.
By the way, I know I just kinda jumped back into this after a 3 month hiatus, but I figured that was the best way back. I've been still been writing, but I can't access this site from work and after work I've been exhausted and kind of busy, growing a spicy little person.
Yup, little Baby G and I have been together for 13 weeks today. Second trimester, y'all!!! :)
I'm doing a belly series, probably beginning this week, but i'm not sure when/if/how I'll post it. Stay tuned. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment