Feeling pretty good today… still fighting this disgusting taste in my mouth whenever I’m not eating food. It’s so weird. I’ve been craving eckerich sausage and feel like I could eat about four hot dogs with ketchup and mustard and sprinkle cheese on them for lunch. But Qdoba leftovers will have to do. :)
Until tonight that is… :) We’re babysitting the cutest kids ever at six. I told Leigh that we’d be there as close to 6 as possible, but that I’d be coming from work and then we’d have to grab dinner, etc, so that we’d do our best. She was like “I can cook for you, any requests?” So I was like, “Sure! That’d be great! Whatever’s easy, we’re not picky… or maybe jambalaya. :)” (Because she’s from Louisiana and hers is SO DELICIOUS.)
So she was like, “I’ll see what I can do.”
And then last night, her husband texted Todd a picture of a big ol pot of jambalaya and said “Get ready!”
I’m pretty excited about a free home cooked meal and awesome kids who happen to go to bed around 8. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment