Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello, Hello...

After a week of feeling very disconnected, due to lack of internetz... I'm back. :)

I finished A Tree Grows In Brooklyn! Loved it. Apparently, I'm on a coming-of-age kick; I read, To Kill A Mockingbird, then Brooklyn and today I checked out The House On Mango Street and The Adventures of Huck Finn. I'm excited about both-- especially reading Huck Finn on the banks of the Mighty Mississip. :)

Right now, the dog is passed out from running in the park with his new friend, Oscar, a seven month old black lab mix. Todd and I are catching up on our online business and watching Mad Hot Ballroom, his first viewing, my second. I love this movie. And I need to learn Spanish. I said that last time I watched it.

Also, Milano cookies... are so... good.

More substance next post, I promise.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh wow! I just finished A Tree Grows In Brooklyn a month ago, and then To Kill A Mockingbird a couple weeks after that. I though it was amazing how many characters were represented by people I know in A Tree Grows In Brooklyn. I found myself in Aunt Sissy. Not in the way you would think, just in her flamboyant personality and her ability to handle "situations". Anyway, I loved it. I just started I Am Charlotte Simmons at work today. So far, I love it.