Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm so behind...




- This reminds me of that Jim Gaffigan bit about people who want to talk about a movie 8 months after it came out because they just saw/loved it... but I just figured out Google Analytics... and I really hope somebody looks at my blog soon because I want to see it in action!

- Gotham watched The Dark Knight for the first time this week. He also threw up another sock. (I'm assuming) He pulled this one out of the hamper while I was in the shower and threw it up after I got out.

- Culinaria is my happy place. Well, one of them. I LOVE grocery shopping there. Everything-- the flowers, the produce, the meats and fish and sandwich shop and olive bar and wine cellar-- is all so fresh and inviting and lovely and city chic. You have to park in a garage and ride an elevator back down to street level to get to the little urban market. Standing in the garage window, looking down at the streets, I feel like I'm in NYC every time. I love it. One day I will shop there all the time.

- Lots is happening. And I'm trying to figure it all out. I'll try to write something of consequence soon... till then, THIS is kinda strange, but pretty cute. And I don't even like teeth.

- How did I not know that my roommate's family makes oatmeal?! How did I miss this?!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I came to your blog! I'M ANALYTIC-FIED!!!

Also... yes! Oatmeal! Cozy rock you're living under, eh Genteman? ;)

LOVE you. Love hearing (reading) from you. Love you.

dc said...

hahaha.

Love you Roommate. Where have you been all my life?!

rot9 said...

Happy googly analyzing from Costa Rica!