I'd appreciate it if you would stop masquerading as a miracle product behind your trusty label. I am convinced you are nothing but water mixed with a hint of fabric softener.
~juliette
Dear Womens Jr. High & High School Volleyball Outfitters,
Good on you, deciding that six-inch spandex spankies are absolutely neccessary for peak athletic performance of indoor volleyball. Man, what a great idea, selecting the most self-concious, self-obsessed, insecure, competative, mean, and catty sect of people imaginable and parading their various maturing body types around in front of each other AND their sex-saturated schoolmates (not to mention some of their creepy dads, uncles and teachers/coaches) in last season's Victoria's Secret bikini bottoms. You sure know how to punch up game attendance during the competing football season.~juliette
Dear *Kingston & Paddie,
I'm not gonna lie, you're pretty cute when you're sleeping. But when you're freaking out and snorting and snarling and nipping and growling and yelping and rubbing your slobber-soaked, smashed face all over my son's beautiful coat, I want to punt you across the neighborhood.
~juliette
*you know.
Dear Next Door Neighbor,
You're clearly a little bit Hispanic. But I still can't figure out why you have a Rebel flag flying on a large pole in your front yard. Todd and I sometimes stare out our bedroom window, brainstorming ways to remove it. Our favorite idea so far is via flaming arrow.
~juliette
Dear Season Six of LOST,
I just realized I shouldn't write to you, for spoilers sake... but suffice it to say I'm getting a little frustrated. You've only got like 8 or 9 episodes left and I'm expecting quite a bit out of you. Please don't disappoint me.
~juliette
2 comments:
this is my favorite post of yours ever. I read your letter to your next door neighbor out loud to my friend. Apres du! (May you live!)
Totally agree about Lost. What's up with that? I'm super bummed. It better get awesome. fast.
Post a Comment