I don't actually tweet. But. Here are the past few days, in roughly 140 characters or less...
- Schalfly Stout & Oyster Fest: 1 weekend, 12 pro shuckers, 29,000 shells. And a lot of beer. Most relaxed 12 hour shift I've worked in a long time.
- If someone really wanted to punish me, they could lock me inside the walk-in of a commercial kitchen and make me scoop cocktail sauce out of a vat into a hotel pan with a plastic pitcher.
- Still can't believe I had to miss the Horan/Halbert nups in Austin on Saturday... the Gentemans will be making it up to them... within the year, I hope?
- There are SO many pregnant people and SO many new babies in my orbit right now. If I could afford to stock up on other liquids, I think I'd stop drinking the water.
- via @toddcontact: On Monday afternoon, on the way to pick up new dog food, Gotham started dry heaving in the front seat. After several seconds, he threw up an entire sock.
- Post Secret @ Maryville U: An excellent date night and a powerful presentation/demonstration on the impact of community.
- In a rush on Tuesday morning, I accidentally locked only one side of Gotham's two-doored kennel before leaving for work. He was alone in the house for 8 hours. You can imagine what I came home to.
- Actually, you don't have to. I'll tell you. I came home to my puppy locked in a dark bathroom pacing a poop-strewn floor. That's right. Be jealous.
- Before he locked himself in, he made himself at home. When I walked in, it looked like someone had ransacked our house and squeezed puppy bowels all over it. I bleached everything.
- But thank God he didn't hurt any furniture and only relieved himself on hardwood and linoleum. Good boy. Sort of.
- I'm allergic to spring in Missouri... at least I am this week. My head feels like a balloon and my nose feels like Santa got stuck trying to come down the chimney.
- Praise the Lord for authentic Mexican food within walking distance from the house.
- Just finished watching Secret Life of Bees. Bawled my eyes out several times. Mostly because I love my family... and I miss my Mudear.
- Hubby's home :) time to catch up on LOST!
2 comments:
this is great :)
We still need to catch up on LOST!
I bawled ALL through Secret Life of Bees. Mostly thinking of my Roommate Sisters.
Love you.
Post a Comment