In three weeks. Well, less than that now.
This time in three weeks, I'll be in Mexico. With my husband.
Skitch... how did I get here?
A year ago? This was not in the "plan". This wasn't even close to the "plan". Church planting? Pastor's wife? St. Louis?! What?!
Yet somehow, in a very short time, the Lord has worked things out to where* they make perfect sense. And I can honestly say that there isn't a trace of fear in my heart about the life-uprooting decision I've made.
My current fear is concerning the schematics of the yet-to-be-located/borrowed sound system... but I'm sure someone qualified will quell that in the next week or so.
There are seven bridesmaids gifts on my floor.
There are six days until my last wedding shower in Dallas.
There are five leaf curtains hanging on various walls of the living room. (2 more to go...)
There are four appetizers to confirm for the menu by next week.
There are three pairs of shoes by the door to take to goodwill before I move to St. Louis.
There are two red shoes under the windowsill.
There is one cathedral length veil (and a pretty, handmade toss bouquet!) in a bag in the corner of my naked-walled room.
It's all happening...
:)
*yes, I know I said "to where". it's 2:07am-- Sheryl... I. Do. Not. Care.
p.s. remember when Hayden Panettiere was little? and Sheryl?! Aww... :)
2 comments:
I led you here, sir. For I am Spartacus.
Can't wait to see you THIS weekend! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
And in 15 days, I get to see you!!! CAN. NOT. WAIT. :)
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment