Thursday, May 7, 2009

Interconnectedness

WARNING: Freak Flag Flying High

One of my favorite things is when my favorite things intersect and give props to each other.

I love when they talk about Star Wars on LOST. Because I love Star Wars. And I love LOST. "Some Like It Hoth" was an amazing episode. 

I love when they talk about Star Wars on Chuck, especially if Chuck gets to be Han Solo. Because I love Chuck. And I love Han Solo.

I love that a character on LOST is named after my favorite author (C.S. Lewis) and that another one is named after me! I get to be in it! And be with Sawyer! (For now!) I love Sawyer!

I also love when they mention Oceanic 815 on Chuck. Because LOST is my favorite. And Chuck is my favorite.

I also love that one of my *favorite episodes of Chuck AND one of my favorite episodes of Scrubs have the song "Africa" by Toto in them. Because Chuck and Scrubs are both hilarious and make me very happy.

And I love when Chuck and Sarah get to make out. Because I love Chuck and Sarah. And I love sexual tension between well-written characters. And I love making out.

Lastly, I love that Emmett Milbarge is in a switchfoot video playing Guitar Hero! Chuck + Jon Foreman + Guitar Hero = WIN.

Now all that needs to happen is this: once he gets off the island for good, Hurley moves to LA and starts doing his CD shopping at the Buy More. And then maybe Morgan comes back to get something he left in his locker but Billy Dee Williams is in the store! But then there's some kind of CIA altercation and even though Hurley and Morgan are trying to protect Billy Dee, somebody gets shot and then everybody has to go to Sacred Heart for treatment!!! YES!!! 



* This scene, in the context of the episode AND series, actually made me cry. (At 3:09) Laugh and cry. So wonderful. :)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Now you just need to start watching Arrested Development so you will know that the guy in that Switchfoot video is Buster Bluth, arguably one of the most awesome TV characters of all time.

And! The girl who comes in and plays DDR in that video? Charlie from Heroes. WHOA.