Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"I shook Hoss's hand!
He had his gun on and everything!""

Not really.

But I did hold hands with Jon Foreman last night for like three seconds. :)

Right in the middle of switchfoot's set when he decided to mingle with the crowd during their performance of
 "Awakening". He ran out and stood on a table and then rode back up to the stage on some really tall dude's shoulders, passing by me on his way.

Their set was phenomenal. They play so well together, I just-- love them! I could have watched them for hours. They played everything amazingly and I was just utterly delighted.

(p.s. Third Day really did great too. They were great with the audience,
 lots of energy. And Mac is just-- completely charming. Not to mention he plays guitar left handed. :) I think he looks like Jesus. Maybe Jesus and Clark Kent (minus the specs) and Aragorn rolled into one person. 

(p.p.s. And Jon? His hair is almost as long as mine and it's a mess (that below is an older picture)... and I think it's fabulous.
He reminds me of shorter version of Aragorn smashed into Adam Stoner. And while you may not know either of them-- this is a good thing. :)

No comments: