If you get me to call you "boyfriend",
There's currently a 40% you will marry a girl from New Mexico
Within two years of the end of our relationship.
Within reason, I like tattooes.
But I'm not sure I'll ever get one.
I think I should have a two drink maximum.
Nothing good happens after two drinks.
Funny things happen. Exciting things happen.
But good things? Rarely.
The only thing better than listening to people speak fluent Spanish,
is speaking it-- however meagerly-- myself.
My two biggest pet peeves at work: people who put gum on plates for ME to throw away, and when the water in the sanitizer bucket for the wipe down towels—is cold and dirty. Bggggggh.
If you throw your cigarette out the car window, and the cinders scatter all over the road so that I have to endanger my life and my car to avoid them OR if i'm forced to plow through them like usual, I MIGHT experience something similar to a rage blackout and "accidentally" smash into the back of your car.
I have a weakness for songs that are inherently and classically seductive.
Cooking and mowing the lawn: two tasks I've come to enjoy doing because of the delightful instant gratification that occurs upon their completion.
I get really empathetically nervous when worship leaders seem or sound nervous while they're leading worship. I try to overcompensate for them and sometimes it totally distracts me.
I understand dogs and dogginess. I don't understand cats and cattiness.
I'm sort of obsessed with people's quirks. I secretly collect them and place them in this intangible Vault Of Future Characters.
Regardless of all her past drama, I think Christina Aguilera's voice is amazing.
Since 1996, every time single time I've walked out of a venue where Toby McKeehan has been on stage, I've felt the same unbridled happiness and energy. I will respect, admire (and probably continue to be starstruck by) that man for the rest of my life.
I'm afraid I am seriously and quite literally addicted to sugar. I want it all the time. Even for breakfast. This problem, compounded with my raging, semi-irrational fear of dental work, is not a good combination.
Being secretly attracted to a friend is exciting, but frustrating.
Being openly mutually attracted to a friend is confusing.
Being secretly in love with a friend is miserable.
But being openly and mutually in love with a friend?
I'm very curious to see what that's like.
No comments:
Post a Comment