Monday, May 16, 2011

F-O-X.

Well... I apologize for keeping you out of the loop, but there's been a LOT going on... far too much to blog about. Weddings and baby showers and new jobs and contests and concerts and high school reunions and birthdays and holidays and road trips and contracts and Gospel Communities and carpooling and babysitting.

The Gentemans are a flurry, nay, a whirlwind of activity as of late.

Oh and a tornado! One of those happened too.

All that to say, I still don't have time to update you. Because this Thursday, Todd and I are signing the papers to close on our first home! We've packed about 4 boxes. But we've sold a bit of furniture and somewhere between me having jury duty and wrapping up Morning Reading at Peabody, we're going to move to Fox Park, a city neighborhood just a mile and a half from where we are now in Soulard.
Sorry I don't have time to manipulate this poster in photoshop and put an X on Fox Park. But see the long skinny blue neighborhood on the far right (Southeast)? Soulard is the gold-colored neighborhood to the left of it. And to the left of that, there's a tiny red neighborhood and a larger white one (McKinley Heights & Benton Park, respectively.) and then there's small gold-ish neighborhood right next to McKinley Heights. That's Fox Park.

We're moving over the weekend. Praise the Lord for all he has provided! I promise more of an update soon. Possibly with video.

3 comments:

hootenannie said...

1) The horrors of reading through Google Reader: I HADN'T SEEN YOUR BLOG UPDATES. It's so pretty around here. I need to actually, *actually* come by more often.

2) St. Louis looks like a stomach.

3) YOU BOUGHT A HOUSE. OMG OMG OMG! In F-O-X. So insanely happy for you, so excited for you, so jealous of you. :) Can't wait for the video tours surely to come!

4) I love you gobs.

dc said...

You know what I thought of when I saw St. Louis?

Sperm.

You're welcome.

Unknown said...

Duuuuude. We walk through there all the time with the pup. We're practically neighbors! Ah, so man people buying houses and doing grown-up things! Congratulations!