Last week, Gotham somehow got a small laceration on his back foot and has been prancing and dancing around on it for days. But today, Todd decided to doctor it a little with some peroxide and neosporin. He put a large band-aid on it so the puppy wouldn't lick everything off. And of course, Gotham immediately tried to rip it off. Todd told him no and we fussed at him every time he turned his head toward the band-aid.
Within 5 minutes, Gotham's entire life was ruined.
He walked around for awhile like a maimed deer (not like he was in pain, just like a cat does when you put tape on its paws) ears back and little nubby tail all tucked away. Finally, he crawled under the dining room table (which he never does) and laid down, staring at us with big ol sad puppy eyes. SO pathetic. I love that lil boy.
And good to know that when he's being really annoying, all I have to do is break out the band-aids.
p.s. He just moved spots. Now he's laying halfway under the coffee table.
3 comments:
Gah! Gotham is such a cutie! And I'm very impressed that he ended up leaving the bandage alone. We had a dog do that once and kept licking and tearing the bandage off, so I gave up, cleaned it up again, and used some super glue to keep it together and closed. (Luckily that worked.)
Crazy adorable!!!
Too, too cute.
Post a Comment