My teeth feel crazy.
I'm doing the whitestrips thing for the first time and it's kind of freaking me out. 30 minutes is a long time to have that stuff on your grill. I hope it works. I'm kind of worried that it might only whiten pieces of my teeth? That would be awkward. I can't believe I'm even putting things on my teeth. They better not fall out. OoOoOo.... no.
I'm surrounded by clothes. And shoes. I am packing. Everyone else wrote an O.C. flavored post, and I didn't want to be left out so... here I am!
*da dat da dat* Rock you like a hurricane! *da dat da dat dat da da*
Sorry.
I still wish we had Guitar Hero.
Or a puppy.
But I'm glad we don't have one right now because we'd have to try and figure out where to put it while we're gone to Cali. We do need someone to feed littleBocafish while we're gone though. And water my plants. (Did I really just say that?) I mean, they might be okay, but... probably not.
I'm pretty dang excited about my reunion with my roommates. And the Pacific Ocean. And In-N-Out Burger. And flip-flops. I'm pretty excited that its going to be 29 degrees in Nashville on Thursday and 73 degrees in Orange County.
But it hasn't entirely hit me yet. That my roommate is about to be married. Rings and cake and brand new appliances and sharing covers and a new last name. For real. I can't wrap my head around it yet. I think it'll hit me when they kiss. I'll be standing there with eye makeup all over my face and my hair blowing every which way, realizing that this day that she's wondered about her entire life will be-- all happening. Right then.
Whew!
I better get all this stuff in my bag. :)
3 comments:
SEE YOU TOMORROW!!! :)
It's. Al. Most. Time. Can't. Wait. Can't. Wait.
Ah! Teeth whitening strips are so traumatic. I was always afraid to swallow while I had them in, so my mouth would fill up with the yucky gel and spit...sorry.
And, oh, I hope you enjoyed In-n-Out. It is AWESOME.
Post a Comment