... have friends in jail?
... decide to buy organic bread and vegetables?
... owe $80,000?!?!?
... worry about how much gasoline costs?
... call an exterminator?
... say cuss words in appropriate context?
... have two married exes and friends with children?
... stay on a budget?
... be given charge over a friend's important personal business while he is away?
... see my Grandmother begin to forget?
... be a bridesmaid?
... buy a plane ticket and fly across the country by myself?
... not come home until 2 in the morning?
... babysit drunk people?
... know, love and or work alongside a bunch of gypsies, tramps and thieves?
... vote?
... realize that I don't really want to vote... but know that I should anyway?
1 comment:
I wonder about some of these myself. And when did I become grown up enough to read the New York Times regularly online, feel much older than my 18-year-old students, and consciously try to include vegetables at every meal?
Post a Comment